vAuto Offers Inventory Management, Transparecy-Based Sales Training
vAuto is offering dealers two regional workshops in the coming weeks that offer best practice-based training on the Provision inventory management system and transparency-focused sales processes:
Provisioning Used Inventory Workshop (8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. CST), St. Louis, MO
vAuto Senior Vice President, John Griffin, will lead the training/best practices workshop to help dealers maximize Provision’s “3 Easy Clicks” functionality and build used vehicle sales volumes and profits. Griffin will help you:
- Establish/refine your used vehicle inventory management and retailing strategy;
- Calibrate Provision’s vehicle recommendations to build your dealership- and market-based buy list;
- Use Provision’s vehicle bid guidance to ID the “max price” for a unit that meets your dealership gross profit and inventory turn goals;
- Reduce the time needed to acquire vehicles using Provision’s integrated access to auction run lists;
- Build a take-home tip sheet from best practice discussions with vAuto users.
To reserve your spot, please email Mandi Fang at email@example.com by February 17th with the subject line: Interest in St. Louis Provision Workshop.
Sales Training: Replacing Tradition with Transparency (9 a.m. – Noon PST or 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM PST), Seattle, WA
vAuto Performance Manager, Tom Murphy, details how dealers can incorporate pricing transparency in used vehicle sales processes to meet the wants and needs of today’s Internet-smart buyers. Murphy shows you how to:
- Identify and address the disconnects between traditional sales processes and today’s customer expectations;
- Build trust with customers (and your sales team) for your dealership’s market-based pricing strategy;
- Use online pricing technology and tools in your sales process to gain confidence and credibility with buyers—and hold gross;
- Anticipate and effectively answer common customer objections.
If you would like to reserve a spot for this workshop, please email Mandi Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 17th with the subject line: Interest in Seattle Sales Process Training Workshop.